Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Outfit of the Day- Hearts & Pearls

Pearls usually conjure up the image of ladies who lunch or the preppy set for me and I have a much more relaxed style. Yet when I saw these in the store, I felt compelled to buy them not only for a touch of class every now and then, but also because of the length. Chunky, layered makes noise when you move kind of jewelry is just my cup of tea. For the sake of the co-workers who sit near me, I try to keep it to a minimum. But today, I clacked all through the office. :)



Channeling some Charlie's Angels with a little Farrah Fawcett-esque flip


Just a hint of other jewelry to let the necklace have the show


You guys like my little Corvette? (LOL, definitely not mine, but I'm working my way up to that)

Outfit Details:
Green tee- Nordstrom (B.P.)
Black cotton blazer- The Limited
Gray pants- ??
Pearls- Marc by Marc Jacobs (NYC Accessories store)
Silver heart ring- Adina Reyter (via Hautelook)
Black quilted flats- Scoop NYC
Black bag- Foley + Corinna City Tote

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Love the teal/green top!!! fabulous color.
    http://washingtondcfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the green top and layered pearl...beautiful, hey kindly visit my blog dear and give your precious comment...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I don't have enough green in my wardrobe. It can be tough to find the right shade.
    One of the reasons why I had to get these pearls is because I can really play with the length.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful outfit, love the way you accessorized!





    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the teal/green top!!! fabulous color.
    http://washingtondcfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts after the beep....beep. I love to hear from you!

Pin It button on image hover