Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Outfit of the Day- Leaving on a Jet Plane

And it's back to the real world!! I've spent the last few days sailing the high seas on a cruise to the Bahamas. I've had my fill of food, activities and sunshine. I'll miss that hammock on the beach, but I couldn't stay there forever. Sigh...

Today's outfit is actually what I wore heading down on the plane. Nothing creates more of a headache than trying to figure out what to wear on an airplane. You want to be comfortable on the cold plane and off at whatever hot destination. I figured my best bet was to keep it simple, bring my jacket, and definitely wear flats with some footies because if the floors in the airport are anything like the Red Roof Inn I stayed in overnight, then you do not want your bare feet to touch them at all. Valuable lesson learned, don't ever forget your socks for the hotel!!!







Outfit Details:
Black lace tank- Hanky Panky
Gray tank- James Perse
Ripped jeans- I "Heart" Ronson (available here from JCPenney)
Black quilted flats- Scoop NYC
Hat- Eugenia Kim for Target (something similar available here)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts after the beep....beep. I love to hear from you!

Pin It button on image hover