Saturday, January 15, 2011

OOTD- Saturday Fun




Whee!!


I'm not sure what this face is about


My poor excuse for a Karate Kid pose


Detail shot of my new necklace

I was all set to do an outfit post yesterday when I discovered that my memory card made 200+ pictures go to Disappear Land. You know, the place where random socks, that one earring and a pair of shoes that you can never find like to visit and never return. I curse you stupid memory card because that was a cute outfit!!!

Today's outfit was relatively simple and casual, all the better to showcase my fancy new necklace and have some fun on the playground. I definitely enjoyed myself, but was reminded of how out of shape I am compared to my younger self. One of these days, I'll make it across the monkey bars again! 

Have an awesome, feel like a kid again weekend.

Outfit Details:
Black sweater- thrifted
Green cargo pants- Nordstrom Rack
Black flats- Chloe
Statement necklace- Forever 21 (available here)
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Love that necklace girl! I went on a bit of a jewelry shopping spree today. Can't wait to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love that necklace ..looks like you were the only big "kid" on the playground :)

    Kenya
    letsmakeadeal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that necklace and your cargo pants. It looks like you had fun at the park.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe that necklace is F21! I have to get back into that store - so many people are grabbing great things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a really cool necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that necklace!!! I got it in turquoise/silver!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts after the beep....beep. I love to hear from you!

Pin It button on image hover