Monday, April 11, 2011

OOTD-Sparkle Saturday





This sweater has been hanging on the front of my bedroom door since the last time I wore it (in this post). I feel happy just to see it give me a little shimmer. I would wear it pretty much every day if I could, but then that might be a bit weird if I show up at work in the same thing and I'm sure you guys would get tired of seeing it over and over again. The same goes for these jeans as I think they could work with a million things.

The weather was perfect for just wearing my fun sweater and I thought pops of color all around would be perfect. I got so into color that new nail polish was purchased and now my tootsies are bright blue just so I can be well on my way to being a Crayola color explosion.

Are you into the colored denim trend? If you are, what color would you go for?




Outfit Details:
Sequin sweater- J. Crew (available here)
Red ankle jeans- Forever 21 (similar here)
Yellow wedges- Target (same shoe, different color here, similar here)
Bracelets (left to right)- JewelMint, Target, Forever 21
Tan clutch- Urban Expressions (available here in lots of fun colors)

9 comments:

  1. Oh perfect! Love the sequins with the red pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sweater!!! I've seen a few bloggers with it and it's just perfect. SIGH.

    I'm not sure how I feel about such bright denim...I might just take a cue from you and check out Forever 21's jean selection...I don't know that I want to make an investment into this..

    xo, Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red pants with the yellow shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the red and yellow combination~ One of the things I want to get is colored jeans for Spring! Thanks for the insipration~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those jeans. And the blue bracelet really caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sweater! The color combination of this outfit is great.

    Personally I'm not crazy about colored jeans but each time I see them on different bloggers I love the look of them. And yours look great with yellow shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the sweater, so I can see why you'd be tempted to wear it every day, haha! The sequins are so much fun! I am loving the colored denim trend too, though I have yet to own any. I'm actually craving some red denim like yours, as well as a purple pair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those jeans. And the blue bracelet really caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the red and yellow combination~ One of the things I want to get is colored jeans for Spring! Thanks for the insipration~

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts after the beep....beep. I love to hear from you!

Pin It button on image hover