Sunday, May 22, 2011

OOTD- Prowling on a Weekend





The weather was so beautiful this weekend and hot enough to break out the shorts, so I happily obliged. This simple outfit was perfect to showcase my newest leopard purchase, a clutch from one of my favorite bloggers, Taylor from Curly in the City. I seem to have some sort of addiction now to leopard (a little leopard shirt is on its way to me now) and clutches (this is my second purchase from Taylor and let's not talk about the clutches I already owned). I think I need an intervention!!! Who has the number to a good shopping therapist? I also need to discuss how many is too many pairs of black shoes and is it crazy to stalk a website several times a day.

When the weather really warms up, what is the first thing you can't wait to put on?


Outfit Details:
Button back top- Yesstyle.com
Distressed denim shorts- I "Heart" Ronson
Pink patent belt and pink necklace- J Crew outlet
Black sandals- Zara (old)
Leopard clutch- Curly in the City (buy similar styles here)
Sunglasses- House of Harlow 1960 (available here)

7 comments:

  1. oooh hot mama! Love this casual look. A little leopard can dress up ANYTHING! Lol! You know I would wear this entire look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great casual look! Love those sandals, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I *want* to put on white when it gets hot, but I'm usually reluctant for fear of mussing it up. I'm turning green about that clutch. Lucky!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks awesome and I love that you added a shot of pink with the belt. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute and casual...looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comments guys!! I'm loving the new clutch so much.

    @gigi- I'm totally with you about breaking out the whites. Although other than tops, I only have a pair of white pants. Wear your whites, but just keep a Tide pen at the ready!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts after the beep....beep. I love to hear from you!

Pin It button on image hover