Friday, August 5, 2011

OOTD- Skirtin' the Spots



Yay for Friday!! I didn't think this day would ever get here! Keeping this post short because for once I'm up and ready to leave for work early, so much work waiting on my desk.

I've been wanting to wear this cute leopard shirt for awhile and thought the pencil skirt and belt would make it look perfectly lady-like. A little bit of edge was created with the studded sandals and the jacket that would normally be crazy to wear in the summer, but apparently when I step into the office, I'm transported to the Arctics. Cute, functional, simple and comfy. If those aren't the makings for a great outfit, than I don't know what is!


Outfit Details:
Leopard blouse- EmersonMade (same blouse different pattern here)
Green jacket- Forever 21 (similar here)
Black knit pencil skirt- Gap
Studded sandals- Cynthia Vincent for Target
Pink flower pin- J. Crew
Black patent bow belt- ?? secondhand- (similar here on sale)
Tan handbag- Rebecca Minkoff Croc Embossed MAM

10 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous outfit! Great combo of casual and dressed up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you added the little flower pin to your outfit. Everything looks perfect-- the small pop of pink, leopard, and olive.

    Will you do a post about your lovely purses? I feel like all your bags are so unique and chosen for special reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your neutral outfit,it looks very ladylike.
    btw,i loved loved loved yesterdays outfit,orange is definitly your color.great lipstick,too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for flower pins!!!! LOL..

    Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this outfit is def. a favourite of mine. every single detail was well chosen. the neutral palatte w/ the pop of leopard and that pink flower! amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) Thank you so much!! I think this is one of my faves too. Anything with leopard gets a thumbs up from me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you!! I haven't seen you rock a flower pin in awhile, so I thought I would break mine out, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Ina! I'm mad about orange right now and hope I can find some more to add to my closet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Linda! I will definitely consider doing a post about my collection. That might take awhile, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks!! I love it when an outfit can work for mulitple occasions.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts after the beep....beep. I love to hear from you!

Pin It button on image hover