Monday, October 3, 2011

OOTD-Peel Back the Layers






Layers, upon layers, upon layers. That's how I was forced to dress this weekend when the weather took a nose-dive right into downright freezing cold temps. Fall has been wished for by many, including moi, so I'm not going to complain...too much. That story will surely change when my outfits have to center around a coat.

Part of my weekend featured some kid time at a local festival. Although the super cold chill in the air and rain tried to put a damper on the day's festivities, a good time was had by all. How could I not have a good day when funnel cake is involved?


Outfit Details:
White tee- Target
Chambray top- J. Crew outlet (similar here and here)
Gray blazer and necklace- Forever 21 (blazer available here)
Jeggings- Lauren Conrad for Kohl's (similar here)
Socks- Missoni for Target
Black boots- Loeffler Randall
Striped tote- Rebecca Minkoff Mini Cherish (similar here)

2 comments:

  1. I love the blazer and the whole outfit, it's very similar to my casual weekend wear.

    Miranda
    www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this outfit. Chambray tops go with pretty much everything and I'm go happy that the weather is cooler now and I can wear mine.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts after the beep....beep. I love to hear from you!

Pin It button on image hover