Wednesday, November 30, 2011

OOTD-Same, But Different





As I was trolling through the thrift store recently, I came across a few winning items and this was only after I tried to keep my eyes from burning at the sight of a million ugly Christmas sweaters. Seriously, where did they all come from? Do they hoard them in the back until this time of year? One such find was this super pink blazer. Pink is one of my happy colors, so I had to snatch it up, despite the fact that I already have a hot pink blazer that I found in the same thrift store last year. Is that crazy?? It needs several alterations (the shoulders are too big and the length is borderline tunic length), but yet it languished in the "to be fixed" pile and never quite made it to the tailors. The same color and it saved me some money... I'll take it!!

What's your happy color when it comes to clothes, shoes and accessories?

Outfit Details
Pink blazer- thrifted (Gap)
Black dotted sweater- Forever 21 (similar vibe here, here and here)
Tan "Minnie" pants- J. Crew (same pant in different colors here, similar pant in same color here)
Black flats- Barney's Co-op
Black/white handbag- Rebecca Minkoff Mini Cherish (similar here, here and  here)

11 comments:

  1. What a great thrift find! Love the color and the length is perfect. Love the whole look! (and that bag is fab, love it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink is also one of my favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the blazer is the perfect color and the bag is super cute!

    High waisted printed pencil skirt GIVEAWAY HERE

    ReplyDelete
  4. pink and orange are my happy colors.
    pink is very flattering to yoour complexion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blazer.

    I've had the same thought about ugly christmas sweaters and thrift stores. I'm convinced they hoard them and wait to bring them all out this time of year !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pink blazer is truly such an amazing find! I love love love the bright colour, it looks amazing on you!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Rosa!! I see there are a lot of other pink fans out there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Lilly! I was so excited to find something good at the thrift store.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that pretty pink blazer!!

    jen
    http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts after the beep....beep. I love to hear from you!

Pin It button on image hover