Wednesday, July 25, 2012

OOTD-Ride Along




I broke out the bike again. This time in the form of a skirt from Target awhile back that was just too adorable to leave behind. Sadly, it spends most of its time in the closet because I should have tried it on before purchasing (slightly too big), but I'm not sure I could give it up because it makes me smile when I see it. The weather broke a few times over the past couple of weeks to temperatures that weren't sweltering hot and I took the opportunity to put on this sweater that I've been dying to wear. Why a sweater in summer? I'm just crazy like that sometimes. Sure it's oversized and baggy, but it's also so comfy and the perfect shade to work with everything. And you can't beat a price of $15! My wallet was very happy that day.

Have you scored any major deals with all of the summer sales that are going on now?
Outfit Details;
White sweater- LOFT
Knit belt- J.Crew (this year's version here on sale)
Bicycle skirt- Target (bicycle print skirt here, pleated alternatives here and here)
Sandals- Sam Edelman (limited sizes available here, very similar here, cute alternative here)
Ring necklace- Forever 21 (I combined the rings of 3 necklaces into one) (available here)
Striped tote- Rebecca Minkoff (same bag in a different color here, alternative here in red and on sale)

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that bike skirt! How did I miss that one at Target?! The oufit looks very cute and comfy, but not sloppy at all. You look super cute per usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never found that bike skirt at my Target. It looks great on you. You look very relaxed and pretty!

    I hope I get to see you this weekend (and maybe Rosa, too)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's too bad because I could see you wearing this skirt!
    I hope your schedule allows for a meetup too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I love the skirt, too adorable! I'm so into printed skirts lately. The more odd and cutesy the design, the better :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts after the beep....beep. I love to hear from you!

Pin It button on image hover