Sunday, June 6, 2010

Outfit of the Day- Stretching the Limits of Casual Friday

With Friday being sanctioned an acceptable day to wear jeans to work, I only have a handful of jeans that I keep in rotation for the day that I look forward to picking out an outfit. This past Friday was designated Hawaiian shirt day, so I could have been even more casual than usual, but I don't own a Hawaiian shirt and I decided to stretch the limits of casualness in a different way. I wore a pair of skinny jeans and a sheer shirt instead:













Sheer leopard top- Forever 21 (Love 21 line)
Black lace tank (underneath)- Kohl's
Hot pink belt- J Crew
Black skinny jeans- J Brand
Black quilted ballet flats- Scoop NYC


Umm, looking at this picture I should probably not wear this combo again. But fashion and style is all about exploration. As you can see, I'm taking this pic in a dressing room. I did a little shopping after work and have a post coming up soon with some things in the stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts after the beep....beep. I love to hear from you!

Pin It button on image hover