Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Snack Break- Should Be Working, Rather Be Shopping

Time for another installment of oh so lovely things that have caught my eye while trolling the internets. My focus is a little off of working right now. How can I concentrate when I'm thinking of these pretties?


Tie-Dye Tribal Dress, $450, available here



Can you say summer beauty?? With me currently on some kind of boho kick, this dress just speaks to me and tells me to buy it and book some fabulous vacation so we can go float around everywhere. My sensible side is a killjoy though because this is just too pricey for my blood. Still can't help but smile at it though.


Red Carpet Platform Bow Heels, $39, available here

Oh, to be able to wear a 5-inch heel shoe. Just look at that back!


Milly Elisa Sailboat Print Cotton Shirt, $230, available here
Although this outfit is a bit preppy, this shirt just amuses me. It's so whimsical.


Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in Yellow Brick Road, $16, available here

Thanks to Rosa, I've actually been entertaining the thought of wearing yellow nail polish. The trouble we can get into while blog viewing.



Lottie Bow Bracelet, $12.99, available here
How freakin cute is this!!??


What do you have your eye on right now??

5 comments:

  1. Oh, that dress is so pretty. It really came to life in the picture with the lady wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to add that tribal dress to my wardrobe, and those shoes are KILLER.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bow bracelet & heels are super cute. I don't think you're supposed to wear them outdoors necessarily. *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bow bracelet & heels are super cute. I don't think you're supposed to wear them outdoors necessarily. *lol*

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts after the beep....beep. I love to hear from you!

Pin It button on image hover