Friday, August 19, 2011

OOTD- Senorita With a Flower In Her Hair






This outfit was definitely simple, but I had to add a little fun with a pretty, pink flower and my fancy earrings. I'm a firm believer in not letting fun stuff sit in your closet waiting for the right occasion. If I could just find a way to make my jersey gown work (complete with train) for the office, I'd be in business.

Is there anything in your closet that you absolutely love, but never feel like you have a reason to where it?


Outfit Details:
White button-down- Old Navy
Olive knit skirt- Forever 21 (available here)
Black pumps- Hot in Hollywood
Pink flower, crystal drop earrings and black belt- J. Crew (similar pin here)
Striped tote- Rebecca Minkoff Mini Cherish (similar colorway here)

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, let's not get started on pieces in my closet I almost never wear but can't give up, haha! Let's talk about your great outfit instead - clean and chic with some great details, and it is all about the details!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts after the beep....beep. I love to hear from you!

Pin It button on image hover