Monday, November 28, 2011

Get That Wallet Ready!!

I hope everyone is ready to start this week anew after all of good food and crazy shopping of last week. Did you brave the crowds of Black Friday??  Well, the shopping has not ended, I tell you. My inbox is inundated with emails touting big discounts. I'm shaking at the thought of the workout my wallet may get today. Let's see what kind of goodies are out there for the taking:


Bowtie Blouse, $17.80, available here
Free shipping on all orders at Forever 21 (use code CYBERMO), plus take 10% off orders over $100 (use code TENOFF)




$25 off $50 at Incase from Living Social, available here
Do you need a new IPhone or Ipad case or want to gift one for Christmas? Living Social has a great deal for Incase where you are sure to find something that strikes your fancy.




Winter Boutique Earrings, original price $68, available here
Ann Taylor is offering 50% off everything, plus free shipping (use code MONDAY). You can't beat such a great deal!!




Camp Coat, original price $219, available here
Rachel Roy is offering 40% off her Rachel Rachel Roy line and 20% off her Rachel Roy line (free shipping).




Cheetah Print Silk Blouse, original price $168, available here
A personal fave, EmersonMade is offering 30% off today (use code MarvelousMonday). Discount codes are few and far between for this retailer, so definitely take advantage.



Lulu Clutch, original price $144, available here

Want to show a fellow blogger some love today? Jen Ramos of Made by Girl is offering 20% off her items (use code HOLIDAY20 through 12/23). Pretty prints, clutches and bracelets are just waiting to make their way to your closet (or a good friend as a gift).


Did you go out for Black Friday? Share your goodies with me!!
Are you going to take advantage of Cyber Monday? Are these purchases for your or others?

4 comments:

  1. Leaving today alone with the shopping - waaaay too many deals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Black Friday shopping for me. Only thing I got today was the brown "leather" Ann Taylor cuff bracelet with the gold turn lock. I prefer the after Christmas sales :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I think that AT bracelet is really cute!! Good buy!!
    I totally agree that after Christmas shopping is way better. I'm hoping to score a nice coat or some shoes then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you!! I was deleting emails left and right today, but did end up buying one pair of shoes. It was such a good deal that I couldn't pass it up.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts after the beep....beep. I love to hear from you!

Pin It button on image hover