Wednesday, November 23, 2011

OOTD- Zig-Zagging in the Rain

I feel like it has been forever since I've taken an actual outfit picture with a camera. The rain didn't stop my show!!






I had to leave the house super early, so this outfit was hastily put together. I pulled out some simple pieces (black skirt, black tank) and added something interesting like my new cardi and a tangle of necklaces. I of the belief that you should never underestimate the power of accessories. Even if you aren't into jewelry there is always a pretty scarf or funky tights. They can instantly elevate the simplest of outfits.

Have a fabulous Thanksgiving and if you are braving crowds on Black Friday, be safe!! I'll stay safely at my computer with a plate of yummy food. :)


Outfit Details:
Black tank- H&M
Gray spotted cardigan- Old Navy (available here)
Black knit skirt- Gap
Socks and umbrella- Missoni for Target (tights available here and rainboots available here)
Crystal necklaces- J. Crew (available here and here)
Black flat boots- BCBG



I had a request to see the crystal brulee necklace up close so here it is:

9 comments:

  1. happy thanksgiving!
    thanks for the close-up of the bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by the Baby Shopaholic! Love your blog and the concept! Awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh I love your missoni umbrella!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gimmie ure umbrella

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the hints of the Missoni prints! Great outfit!

    ~Tavia
    www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing post.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pics and this fit. The socks with the boots are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. seriously obsessed with your missoni umbrella. it is fantastic!
    xx sylvie

    http://legoldenrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts after the beep....beep. I love to hear from you!

Pin It button on image hover