Wednesday, January 18, 2012

OOTD- Oh, This Old Thing





Remember in my last post how I mentioned that I seem to have a purchase to wear ratio of about three months. I'm sure you thought I was joking, but I'd like to introduce on my blog the blazer that I bought back in August!! I actually wore it on Thanksgiving, but failed to document that outfit and so instead of admiring it in the plastic day after day, I figured it deserved a little showcase time. 

I'm a big proponent of blazers making a perfect wardrobe staple. It takes something so simple like a button-down and jeans and adds a hint of sophistication (or interest). Even better if it is a fun color or print!! My dream is to one day have a rainbow of blazers in my closet. The blue section is now complete! Next stop might be polka dot city.

Do you like to wear blazers or are you more of a cardigan girl?


Outfit Details:
Leopard top, jeans and colorful beanie- Forever 21 (similar top here, sheer version here) (similar jeans here and bargain priced here)
Blue blazer and belt- J. Crew (same jacket available here in tall and here in a lighter shade)
Brown boots- Madewell (on sale here)
Burgundy handbag- Marc by Marc Jacobs (same color, different style on sale here; same color in leather version here)


4 comments:

  1. I love the color combination with that leopard print! You look fabulous!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rakhshanda(Chamber of beauty)January 19, 2012 at 12:33 AM

    i always love your dressing sense, love the pink jeans and cap <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how you combined pink jeans with the blue blazer.
    the brown in the shoes and the blouse anchor the look,very cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love blazers! They are my go-to staple to look instantly more polished too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts after the beep....beep. I love to hear from you!

Pin It button on image hover