Friday, February 25, 2011

OOTD-Moving in Stripes


Goofy face time!



Check out the skills!

Hey, I've been teleported to London!


 
Our office is moving and it has been a whirlwind of packing frenzy this past week. We were given the okay to wear jeans, but as you can see my outfit is just a tad bit more fancy than some of the sweatshirts and denim that's been walking around the halls. A bit overdress for the occasion maybe, but this ensemble was created while lying in bed trying to figure out an outfit that would get me to work early. Guess what!!?? Success!! I got to work about 45 minutes earlier and had time for Starbucks. Today, it was back to lateness, but we'll just blame it on the rain (and Milli Vanilli).

Have a fabu weekend!!!


 
Outfit Details:
Striped dress (worn as a top, worn as a dress in this post)- Forever 21
Gold ankle cords- J Crew
Black cashmere blazer- thrifted
Black ankle boots- Dolce Vita for Target (ridiculously on sale here)
Twisted necklace- J Crew
Round ring- Jewel Mint

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love the dress as top and the cognac pants with b & w. Cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stripes! I love them as much as polka dots! You look great! I didn't know Dolce Vita had a Target line?

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts after the beep....beep. I love to hear from you!

Pin It button on image hover