Monday, August 15, 2011

OOTD- It's a Leopard Time Repeat!!




Happy Monday!! That's right, I'm not going to have a case of the Mondays and greet this week joyfully. Let's hope that cheer lasts into the week. I hope you all had a great weekend!! I sure did and part of the reason was this leopard number. I wore it two days in a row! The crazy thing is it sat in my closet for at least a month and I came up with outfits for it, but just didn't wear it until recently. I did it for you guys because otherwise you would see it every other day.


What's the one thing in your closet you would wear all the time if you could?
Outfit Details:
Orange dress- H&M (similar here)
Leopard shirt- Forever 21 (similar here in limited sizes, similar here, plus-size top in gray version here)
Striped handbag- Rebecca Minkoff sample
Tan sandals- Belle by Sigerson Morrison
Tan belt- J. Crew

12 comments:

  1. love your outfit,it looks expensive and i would have not thought you bought it at h&M and forever21!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! I love those colors together. I am addicted to anything animal print and would wear it everyday if I could...

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit! I am really going through a leopard print phase myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. there is this one dress from asos i have that i almost do wear everyday lol..love the bag and the top too

    xoxo Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm wearing leopard and red tomorrow (I already took the picture and everything). You must have been sending me leopard vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too! Leopard is everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what the hell! is that leopard shirt still in forever 21?? i'm gonna need to haul it on back there if so! step aside teeny boppers...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carrie, unfortunately I bought a few months ago. It did pop back up on the website at one point, so I'll definitely keep an eye out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, to leopard vibes. :) I can't wait to see your outfit because I think leopard would look great with red.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I definitely feel that way too!! I think I'll hunt for shoes next.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Ina!! Great pieces can definitely be found in those inexpensive stores and not look cheap at all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh very jerseylicious!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts after the beep....beep. I love to hear from you!

Pin It button on image hover