Thursday, November 17, 2011

OOTD- In Pieces

My post title has Ashley Simpson's Pieces of Me running through my head. Remember her? She sure did disappear after the demise of Melrose Place 2.0.

Since my photographer has called in sick this week and I still don't have a stitch of make-up on my face, I have been left to my own devices. I don't want you guys to feel all abandoned, so I thought I would still show you my outfit today, but in bits and pieces. I felt even more pumped by the idea for this post when I spotted this feature in the Style.com magazine on the way to work this morning:











Outfit Details:
Knit hat- Forever 21 (similar here and here)
Black trench coat- DKNY
Shoulder beaded tuxedo blazer- (Ebay find, label Twiggy London) (similar style here)
Flower print dress- Alice Temperley for Target
Burgundy handbag- Marc Jacobs "Natasha"- (available here)
Bracelets from top to bottom-from StyleMint package, Target, BaubleBar (available here), J. Crew

2 comments:

  1. love how you add pops if pink to your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my pink and definitely love pops of color.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts after the beep....beep. I love to hear from you!

Pin It button on image hover