Friday, February 24, 2012

OOTD- The Right to Bear Legs

So the weather guy claimed that it would reach the 70's yesterday and I went a little crazy at the thought of any spring-like weather and banished tights from my outfit.





Is anyone else at that point where they just want Spring to arrive? I'm sure that doesn't mean much to people who might live in warmer countries or just down south or on the west coast in the U.S., but a change of seasons would be very much welcomed about now. Which is why I was probably a bit premature in breaking out these new shoes (and naked legs), but I just couldn't help it. Bright colors and sunshine just work so well together.

Whether it is warm or cold in your neighborhood, have a fabulous weekend!!


Outfit Details:
Ocean blue blazer- J. Crew (blazer in a pretty blue shade here and here)
Purple print dress- Tucker for Target (pretty purple Tucker dress on sale here, similar style here)
Patent leopard belt- J. Crew outlet
Tan bag- Rebecca Minkoff MAM (same bag in a similar color here, mini bag in similar color here on sale)
Colorful flats- Isabel Toledo for Payless (available here in limited sizes, sandal version with same pattern here, similar style in a solid color here)

10 comments:

  1. Ooh, those loafers with the neon-y stripe are gorge! How do they fit on you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, I'm the same way. Our high hit 64 yesterday and will be in high 50s today, so the first thing I thought was "Wheeee! No tights!" This winter has been so weird; I'm really just ready for the weather to make up its mind! Love this outfit. It's very "spring" in colors! That blue blazer is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! We already talked about those shoes. I need them in my life...and I love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shoes and MAB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just turned 24 and have been thinking that I would need to give up my fun fashion sense now that I'm older... but you are totally proving me wrong! Absolutely love your style! Thank you for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You don't know how awesome this made me feel. Thank you so much for the compliment.
    Getting older definitely does not mean you can't continue to enjoy and have fun with fashion. I have seen several older ladies that dress so stylishly and look forward to being like them when I get even older. So definitely enjoy fashion and getting dress no matter what age you are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Kimmie!! I would have a MA bag in every color if I could afford to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They fit pretty well actually and my feet and shoes can be a difficult relationship. There isn't a lot of cushioning and I find them to be a bit wide on the sides, but My feet went through a 8+ hour day and felt good once I got home. I give them a thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can NOT believe those flats are from Payless! Amazing. Payless has really stepped their game up. I used to shop from the store but of late, their W selections are cut so narrow. :o(

    ReplyDelete
  10. ok so i REALLY love this outfit! those shoes, great and i am in love with print of the dress. such a casual and smart outfit!

    ~nic
    www.nics-picks.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts after the beep....beep. I love to hear from you!

Pin It button on image hover