Thursday, June 14, 2012

OOTD-Ms. Match-y





I pulled this orange skirt out of the closet earlier this week, but decided to wear something else. I put it in the back of my head to put together an outfit featuring it soon. So when I reached for it yesterday, I had to rack my brain trying to figure out what to wear it with and I ended up in a place I don't normally go, matchy-matchy town. How did I end up in a place often frequented by my mother, lol? With brights, pastels and neutrals all having a moment in fashion, there isn't any shortage in ways to create an outfit to your liking. Matching colors in tones, going monochromatic, colorblocking, marrying neons with neutrals; this is the perfect time to get experimental and try a little bit of everything. 

What color trend have you got on board with this season?

Outfit details:
Seafoam top- Forever 21 (similar color here and here)
Orange skirt- Simply Vera Vera Wang (alternative here and here, cute alternative here in stripes, similar from the same line in other colors here)
Triple strap belt- J. Crew outlet (similar here and here)
Flats- Isabel Toledo for Payless (slightly similar alternative here and here)
Orange handbag- Rebecca Minkoff (same bag in newer orange color here, alternative from same designer in a smaller size here, similar here)


9 comments:

  1. Love the orange skirt! The RM is looking yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those two colors look great together!
    I'm loving pink and mint/aqua together (as you might have noticed on my blog lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm digging those flats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color combo!

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color combo and flats. I'm currently in love with lavender, mint, floral prints and light yellow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks!! And I love all of the things that you listed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, you can't go wrong with that color combo because it sure is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! And this RM is definitely yummy, I love her so much. Lol

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts after the beep....beep. I love to hear from you!

Pin It button on image hover