Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What Goes Around, Comes Back Around

Hey, it's you again!!!

Forever 21 Striped Shift Dress, available here

I bought this dress last year and absolutely loved it. It looks so mod and the stripes are a tad more interesting with the different directions. I was quite surprised to see it pop up on the website again but extremely happy to be able to share it with you all. I decided to break it out of the closet again (see original post here and here as a top), but I put a little twist and wore it as a tunic instead:

(excuse the wrinkles, it was a long day sitting)

I highly recommend getting one for yourself. But if this one isn't quite your thing, there are plenty of other options out there too:

Oasis Bold Stripe Shift Dress, $90.90, available here





Kate Spade Andora Zebra Print Dress, $425, available here




J. Crew Stripe Sweater Dress, $140, available here




Lurex Rainbow Cross Back Dress, $160, available here





Heart and Soul Stripe Maxi Dress, on sale $36, available here


3 comments:

  1. Very cute dress! It's so funny that Forever 21 brought it back, but hey, it's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not the only thing I've noticed making a repeat on their website. I don't mind because it means I have a second chance at a few things. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts after the beep....beep. I love to hear from you!

Pin It button on image hover