Saturday, June 26, 2010

Adding to the Rack- Animal Attraction

I made a few purchases this week and they all seem to follow the same theme...animals and reptiles! I swear it was an unintentional coincidence.

Crocodile Wrap Ring, Forever 21, purchase here

Although my new bag is supposed to be an alligator print, I thought this would go with it.


Zebra bracelet (similar)
My bracelet is from Forever 21, but no longer available


I stopped by a consignment shop on my lunch break this week and found a few things to try on.
I was thumbing through the skirts and even though this wasn't my size, I couldn't resist the print.
It is J Crew from Spring 2008 and I was able to score this for about $6 (after a bit of a store credit). I know it will put a smile on my face any time I wear it. :) I need to attempt a slight shrinkage in the wash, my only question is can I get away with it at work?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts after the beep....beep. I love to hear from you!

Pin It button on image hover