Friday, July 23, 2010

Outfit of the Day- 1 Spot, 2 Spot, 3 Spot, More!

I saw this top in TJ Maxx over a month ago and thought "OMG, somebody is knocking off J Crew" and then I proceeded to buy it, lol. I've been trying to add more tops, prints, and things with interesting details to my wardrobe and this fit all three criteria. Even though I was this close to returning it (missed the return deadline by a couple of days), I'm glad it is staying because there is something about a ruffle that makes an outfit fun.





Outfit Details:
White/black dot ruffle tank- ??? (via TJ Maxx)
Black crop pants- Zara
Initial disc necklace- Leila (via Revolve Clothing)
Pink patent belt- J Crew
Black sandals- Zara

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. That is a super cute top! I'll have to keep an eye out for it the next time I'm at TJ Maxx. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That print is very very cute.Even I have one of this design

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're beautiful :) that outfit exudes confidence and calm!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts after the beep....beep. I love to hear from you!

Pin It button on image hover