Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Outfit of the Day- Button to the Top

I have to keep this post nice and short as I'm knee-deep in packing. Although I am 80% done, there are still lots of little things to remember. Who wants to be hundreds of miles away from home and realize that they forgot underwear, the curling iron, or their Visa? Not that I have done any of those things, but I want to make sure that it definitely doesn't happen before my brain is done for the evening.

This dress is one of my rarely worn pieces, but for some reason I can't get rid of it. I feel like such a traitor if I dare think to part with something from one of my favorite designers, Marc Jacobs. I thought it would be the perfect companion to these shoes (which suck by the way, just say no to strappy shoes that cut into your foot) and my new purse! As much as I would love the highly coveted Mulberry Alexa, my Forever 21 version will have to do until $1000 magically appears in my wallet. Does anyone know the whereabouts of the magical purse fairy?

P.S. Please excuse the fact that I am a wrinkle monster. This was after a very long day filled with lots of sitting.








Outfit Details:
Grey dress- Marc Jacobs
Pink heels- Seychelles
Blue turnlock bag- Forever 21
Blue studded bracelet- Hollywood Intuition for Target
Digital watch and crocodile ring- Forever 21
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. I've been on the hunt for a Mulberry Alexa dupe. Off the check the website...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see this on their website, but they had several in store. If you don't have any luck there, try yesstyle.com. I've seen this on that website in a few different colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is so cute! I was on the Tory Burch website the other day and one of her fall bags looks just like it. Now I need to find one. :o) Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute dress and a great bag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bag is so cute! I was on the Tory Burch website the other day and one of her fall bags looks just like it. Now I need to find one. :o) Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't see this on their website, but they had several in store. If you don't have any luck there, try yesstyle.com. I've seen this on that website in a few different colors.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts after the beep....beep. I love to hear from you!

Pin It button on image hover