Thursday, July 15, 2010

Outfit of the Day- Lazy Days of Summer

Although today was a good day in some aspects (payday!), I desperately want to fast-forward to the weekend. I realized that summer is almost approaching third base. How did it all go by so quickly? So, I want to spend the rest of my time grumbling about the hot weather, enjoying all of the wonderful fruits in season, indulging in the icy summer treats and soaking in the lazy days and sunshine.





Outfit Details:
White/pink button down- J Crew
Brown ankle pants- Robert Rodriguez
Turquoise flats- Hollywould
Pink studded belt- Matthew Williamson for H&M
Gold feather necklace- Hazel & Harlow (via Hautelook), available here
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you, where did summer go? Seriously. I'm not done with it yet! Loving your awesome studded belt and your cute little yoga pose. Now get out and enjoy what's left of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a GREAT belt from H&M. Wish we had a H&M store here. Boo.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts after the beep....beep. I love to hear from you!

Pin It button on image hover