Monday, November 22, 2010

OOTD- Ice Cold Saturday, Brr!

Did you have a fabu weekend? Score any goodies at the Lanvin for H&M collection? I stopped by H&M on Saturday hours way past when the stores opened so everything was gone by the afternoon. That didn't stop my weekend from being tons of fun.

Saturday morning, the bf and I took his lovely kiddies to an ice wonderland. It was an indoor display based on the Grinch Who Stole Christmas where everything was made of ice. Is was super, freakin, freeze your butt off cold inside, but amazing to see. I thought about sticking my tongue to some of the ice to see if it would get stuck like the little boy in A Christmas Story, but didn't want to chance having the paramedics show up for my silly stunt. We ended the day by enjoying one of my favorite things ever, cupcakes!!! Crumbs opened up a location here last week and I can't miss an opportunity to have some goodies. My bf and I went to Crumbs in NYC during a visit earlier this year and he loved how humongous they were and actually enjoyed the fact that he had enough to eat for two days. That's not really my cup of tea, but I love the unique flavors.

Is anyone else doing a countdown to Thursday. I think I'm ready for it to be here already and Monday isn't even over with yet.



I was so afraid I wouldn't be able to stop, but oh what fun it was to slide down like a kid.

 
Yum to white hot chocolate cupcakes!!

Outfit Details:
Blue gator burnout tee- Rebecca Taylor (long-sleeved version here on sale)
Gray leather hoodie- Aqua (similar on sale here)
Shredded denim shorts- I "Heart" Ronson at JCPenney
Purple pashmina- ???
Purple studded cosmetic case as clutch- Rebecca Minkoff (available here)
Gray wedges- Yesstyle.com
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Oh that looks like SO much fun, and you are looking fabulous as usual! :)

    A Christmas Story is one of my all-time favorite holiday movies, and I watch it numerous times each year during the holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks FFM!! I can never get tired of A Christmas Story. Every year if it is on tv, I will sit, watch it and enjoy it as if it was my first time seeing it. I told my bf that we are going to get one of those leg lamps for our new place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so nice, I adore your shoes!!! And that cupcake looks absolutely DELICIOUS!!!

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crumbs cupcakes are so huge. I can eat one for 3 days. Or pig out and eat the whole thing at one sitting. White hot chocolate sounds delish, never tried it.

    Have a great weekend and hope your Tday was good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks FFM!! I can never get tired of A Christmas Story. Every year if it is on tv, I will sit, watch it and enjoy it as if it was my first time seeing it. I told my bf that we are going to get one of those leg lamps for our new place. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts after the beep....beep. I love to hear from you!

Pin It button on image hover