Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Back from NYC, Barely!!

After spending a great weekend celebrating Christmas in NYC with my honey and a million other tourist, we managed to make it home safely in a snow storm. You guys, the snow tried to keep me from making it back, but after 9 hours of travelling on the road, we finally did it! I just wanted to share a few pics from the trip.

Early morning and off to the Big Apple!




I wanted to pack this big, fluffy bed up in my luggage and take it home.



The view from our hotel window. The sun rising was such a pretty sight.



It's Christmas time!! The bf did his first wrapping job on a lovely present from Shopbop.



Somebody was feeling fly in his new leather jacket.



I watched A Christmas Story too many times, including on the screen outside of the hotel during breakfast.



We went to the top of the Empire State Building. So did a lot of other people as you can see.




We tried to go ice skating at Rockefeller Plaza, but it was wall to wall people. We could barely squeeze past to see anything.



Times Square!







The view of the snow as we were leaving the city.

I hope you all had a lovely holiday. Did you get any Xmas goodies or had some fun times?

5 comments:

  1. Oh, LOVE NYC. Looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a fantastic time! I'm glad you made it back safely through the storm...quite an adventure, eh? We had a Lego and Wii Christmas at our house, which means we spent a good part of the day building all the new Lego sets with our boys, then playing Wii, and ended the evening watching the Doctor Who Christmas special. Fun times! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no city like it, Lilly!! We definitely enjoyed our trip (minus the crowds). :)

    @FFM, yes, it was an adventure! It sounds like you had such a wonderful family fun Xmas. It's those kinds of memories that are cherished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great time! Glad you made it back safely. I'm trying to get back to NYC without much luck. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my flight tomorrow makes it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is no city like it, Lilly!! We definitely enjoyed our trip (minus the crowds). :)

    @FFM, yes, it was an adventure! It sounds like you had such a wonderful family fun Xmas. It's those kinds of memories that are cherished.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts after the beep....beep. I love to hear from you!

Pin It button on image hover