Wednesday, April 20, 2011

OOTD- Who's Hiding the Snacks?





Forgive me all, for I have wrinkled, but that's what you get when you buy pretty little linen things. This skirt from J. Crew  has been making the rounds in the blogosphere with those who are fans of the brand and I figured it was about time that I take mine out of hiding. Blue is usually one of those colors that I'm naturally drawn to (along with pink and purple) and this skirt's color was a must have for me. And best of all, it has snack pockets as Rosa of Love at First Shop like to call them.

What surprise design detail makes you love an item even more?
(I'm a sucker for a cute lining)


Outfit Detail:
Pink mohair sweater and pink studded bracelet- J. Crew outlet
Blue Dorrie skirt- J. Crew (available here)
Flower blouse- Rebecca Taylor (similar here)
White lace tank- Gap
Gray suede pumps- ??? (Nordstrom Rack)
Blue cuff- Target

2 comments:

  1. You look SO pretty in HOT PINK! Perfect color on you! Skirt looks great...glad you took it out for a spin.
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous look!
    I'm just loving your new style :)

    Miranda
    www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts after the beep....beep. I love to hear from you!

Pin It button on image hover