Monday, May 16, 2011

Playing Hooky

So, last week I played a little hooky from work and took a trip up to one of my favorite cities, New York, for a real deal sample sale. Rebecca Minkoff (one of my all time favorite handbag designers) was slashing prices on fabulous bags and I couldn't resist joining the fun. Here are a few pics from my day off to enjoy:

My drool is on the glass...come to me pretties



I'm somewhere near the end of this line



So many bags! Decisions, decisions!



Score! Debut to come soon



Scary subway time



My neck hurts from looking up


Baby, I don't think this is the right Statue of Liberty



Somehow ended up in fancy shoe heaven at Saks



Oh, how I love you YSL beauties!



Afternoon cocktail time with a side of cupcake. What better way to end the afternoon, but a bit tipsy?



Winding down the day at Rockefeller Center



Feet so tired, I think it's time to roll!


THE END

7 comments:

  1. Ooohhhhh ... Rebecca Minkoff .... ::drool::

    I'm new to the Minkoff fanaticism but I am totally on board.

    Wait a minute - was this sale last week, like the week of the 9th?! Great googly moogly I WAS in NY last week, arghhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lisa-Welcome to the Minkette club, Lisa!! You're in good company.
    The sale started on the 10th last week, you totally could have joined in on the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for reading and commenting on my blog! Love your Winter Kate top too ;) The colors look lovely on you! And lucky you, you got to go to the Rebecca Minkoff sample sale!!! Jealous. Keep in touch,
    Ariane xx
    www.a-r-i-a-n-e-.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that you traveled to NYC for a sample sale. my kinda of girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that you traveled to NYC for a sample sale. my kinda of girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for reading and commenting on my blog! Love your Winter Kate top too ;) The colors look lovely on you! And lucky you, you got to go to the Rebecca Minkoff sample sale!!! Jealous. Keep in touch,
    Ariane xx
    www.a-r-i-a-n-e-.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts after the beep....beep. I love to hear from you!

Pin It button on image hover