Wednesday, June 22, 2011

OOTD- That's Quite a Statement!!




Did you guys see that bling around my neck?? I've been on the hunt for some good statement jewelry pieces and that's exactly what I got. I saw it on the website and thought it was really pretty. I got it in the mail yesterday and had to say, "self, you really need to start paying attention to the dimensions." It was a little (okay, a lot) bigger than I thought.

To give this necklace all of the attention it deserves, I kept my outfit rather simple; minus a bit of pop in the top. If I fiind anything in hot pink, chances are I'll gravitate towards it like a fly to the picnic table. :) 

What color are you constantly picking up when you go in stores?


Outfit Details:
Blue blazer- Priorities
Hot pink top- vintage (Ebay find) (similar here)
Gray cotton pants- Theory
Burgundy flats- Vera Wang Lavender (available here in other colors)
Pendant necklace- Forever 21 (available here)
Handbag- Louis Vuitton Speedy

6 comments:

  1. Ooooo, I love the necklace, and good call on keeping the rest of the outfit simple so that it really shines. And I have trouble paying attention to dimensions too, haha! Once I ordered a ring and was like "THIS THING IS A LOT BIGGER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE" when it arrived. Like, 3 inches bigger. Yowza!

    PS. Hot pink looks good on you. I can see why it's your go-to color! ;) I tend to love navy blue, yellow, and purple. I can't stay away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bling around your neck, so pretty.

    When I went to H&M couple of weeks ago every piece I took into the dressing room was pink...my hubby pointed that one out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink top!

    I have ordered many necklaces and been shocked by the size. Reading dimensions is important!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink studio top and that necklace is so Indian. Love!

    PS- I'm having a giveaway! Parisian Chic by Ines de la Fressange: http://www.bohemianlikeyou.net
    Check it out! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pink studio top and that necklace is so Indian. Love!

    PS- I'm having a giveaway! Parisian Chic by Ines de la Fressange: http://www.bohemianlikeyou.net
    Check it out! x

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts after the beep....beep. I love to hear from you!

Pin It button on image hover