Friday, September 23, 2011

OOTD- Birds on a Wire





My birdies came out for an appearance again although in a slightly different form. I originally wore this dress as just that, a dress (oh, back in this post). Although, this is probably my favorite dress ever for its crazy fun print, I've only worn it once again since it first appeared on the blog. Let's not even talk about the blouse I have in the same print that hasn't seen the light of day yet although I heart it just as much. I thought the dress deserved some much needed airtime, plus I felt like dressing up for once this week and thus this outfit concoction was born. I'm pretty happy with how this turned out with a dress serving function as a blouse and lots of purple popping. Thinking outside the box can result in great creativity. Let's see if I can increase that juice to turn myself into a master wardrobe mixologist!!

Happy Friday to all!! Put some fun and relaxation on your weekend to-do list!!

Outfit Details:
Bird dress (worn as top)- Erin Fetherston (dress in different version here in limited sizes, bird print dress here, bird print blouse here and here)
Purple skirt- thrifted (similar here)
Black belt- J. Crew (similar here, same belt in suede here)
Striped tote- Rebecca Minkoff Mini Cherish (similar here in black, similar in print here)
Tan platforms- Miu Miu (similar here)
Claw bracelet- ASOS (available here)
Shield necklace- Forever 21 (similar here, here and here)


4 comments:

  1. Birds! I loooooooooooooooooove a bird print!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh huh here you go again wearing all kinds of cute clothes with your amazing bag. Sigh. Sometimes I am not sure if we can be friends, Angela!

    Your hair looks good with the big curls! Did you use a flat iron or a curling iron?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love birds or any animal in print!! Birds in real life, not as much for what they do to my car, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, don't say that!! I think we can be the best of friend. :)

    Thanks!! I used a curling iron on my hair. It's one with a ridge on the barrell to make spiral curls.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts after the beep....beep. I love to hear from you!

Pin It button on image hover