Tuesday, October 18, 2011

OOTD- The New School Work Suit




I've been slacking on the wardrobe front for a bit and so with the start of a new week, I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to pump up the volume. I really think my new magenta pants fit the bill quite nicely. I have such a serious love for clothing and accessories that are pink, so even though I already have a pink skirt and some pink cotton capris, these just wanted to be purchased in time for fall. It is such an exciting season for colors, the perfect element to make an outfit attention-getting and festive. Even if the weather isn't!

How do you keep your outfits "fresh" and fun?

Outfit Details
Gray tweed blazer- Forever 21 (available here)
Pink button down, chain link necklace and belt- J. Crew (similar necklace here, same belt in different color here)
Magenta trousers- ASOS (available here in petites, similar here in wool)
Burgundy handbag- Marc by Marc Jacobs Nylon "Natasha" (available here)
Gray bow heels- Yesstyle.com (similar style here)

6 comments:

  1. I love those pants, such a pretty color! Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outfit looks amazing on you, I just love those pants!
    Miranda
    www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pants!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color of those trousers - so fall appropriate and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to wear those pants! It's a classic look but so great with the magenta pants!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you have fun with color, great outfit and those magnets pants are beautiful.


    xx
    Liz Lizo
    VOGUED-OUT

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts after the beep....beep. I love to hear from you!

Pin It button on image hover