Monday, March 26, 2012

OOTD- A Few of My Favorite Things





Purple, tweed, stripes and these Miu Miu shoes are just a few of my favorite things. This outfit is a hodge-podge of a few old closet friends (with my new tee) and I went out on a ledge with the two different necklines going on, but I love the lady-like details and all the colors, pattern and texture. All winners in my book, plus it doesn't hurt that these shoes always make me feel like a glamazon. How does that not make any outfit feel fabulous?

What do you wear to make you feel fabulous? Is it a favorite lipstick or a special pair of earrings? 


Outfit Details:
Striped tee- J. Crew (available here, similar in a lighter blue here)
Tweed blazer (old)- Banana Republic (similar style here)
Purple skirt and brown belt- thrifted
Leopard hat- Albertus Swanepoel for Target (cute straw alternative here)
Umbrella- Missoni for Target (similar here)
Tan platform heels (consignment find)- Miu Miu (similar style here and here)
Tan handbag- Rebecca Minkoff (same style in alternative color here, similar here)

7 comments:

  1. Love that skirt...you have some great thrifted finds I tell ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your skirt & the shoes are crazy cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that purple skirt and the miu miu heels! you look fab :-)

    http://nuhasofiyan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with everyone else...that purple skirt is amazing! And wow the Missoni for Target umbrella is pretty large! Great score!
    @breaellis
    http://whatiworetiptotoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks!! I don't get to thrift that often, but I have been pretty lucky with finding some winners.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Gigi!! This are by far my most favorite shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts after the beep....beep. I love to hear from you!

Pin It button on image hover