Friday, March 9, 2012

OOTD-Like Money





I didn't realize it until a co-worker pointed it out, but I'm a little early for St. Patrick's Day. It was completely unintentional as these weren't the original pants I wanted to wear, so I went with Plan B and tried to pull colors from my very Crayola shoes. Somehow that turned into a mix of green and other fun colors and I couldn't be happier with the end result. It kind of matches, but it doesn't. I'm sure I've said it before, but one of the best thing about fashion is that you can try anything. It may work for you and your body or it may not, but experimentation is all apart of the fun.

Have a fabulous weekend!!


Outfit Details:
Seafoam button-down- Forever 21 (similar color here)
Green capri pants- H&M (similar here and here)
Patent leopard belt- J. Crew outlet
Crystal necklace- Spike the Punch (kind of sorta similar vibe here, you can most definitely give try to DIY)
Colorblock shoes- Shoemint "Hattie" (similar in a platform here, neutral colored flat version available here)
Green lion doorknocker bracelet- Fallon (available here and comes in other colors too)
Olive green handbag- 3.1 Phillip Lim (same designer, similar style available here; more affordable handbag in a similar color here, designer dream bag in a similar color here)

7 comments:

  1. so funny,i bought a pair of bright green jeans and bright blue shoes this week.it totally made me think of you.
    i am having fun with all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the bright colors you're channeling here, especially that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love that necklace! Also just did a shoot with those shoes LOVE them and LOVE the green!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the color in this outfit! And those flats...ah..to die for. They sold out in my size. Do they run true to size?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lovelovelove this look! It's a colorblock outfit without it being too obvious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these shoes! I think that these colors are hot together!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts after the beep....beep. I love to hear from you!

Pin It button on image hover