Monday, April 16, 2012

OOTD-Wind Swept





Doesn't this dress scream summer?
Henga Shirtdress, available here

I hope you guys had a great weekend. As you can see I got a chance to chill outside in the warm (but extremely windy) weather and tried on some interesting items in the store. So many prints and colors floating around the stores lately and I'm so glad that spring has finally decided to join us in these parts, but I'm not putting all of my winter clothes in storage just yet. I don't fully trust you weather!!

I have continued to give my jeans the cold shoulder on the weekends. And although a knit skirt probably isn't the ideal clothing item to wear while trying to sit on the ground, it was still comfortable. Stretch knit and I will be good friends when the weather heats up for good. I already have a potential new bff in a little something I picked up at Madewell this weekend. Reviews coming soon!


 
Outfit Details:
Peplum tee- H&M (similar here, cute alternative here, bright striped version here)
Knit skirt- Forever 21 (similar alternative here, bright alternative here)
Lion pendant- J. Crew (available here)
Black wedges- Chinese Laundry "Dantie" (select sizes available here in taupe and here in black; similar style here on sale)
Sunglasses- StyleMint

2 comments:

  1. Loving your outfit! The peplum top looks fab on you.
    That dress makes me think of Hawaii for some reason. I could never pull it off though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know, the wind was a little crazy on Saturday but I am glad that Spring is officially here to stay.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts after the beep....beep. I love to hear from you!

Pin It button on image hover