Friday, May 18, 2012

Breaking Out the Sandals

I mentioned how much I was in love with my new sandals in my last post. And if you haven't already, you should run and get yourself a pair!

Sam Edelman Trina, $100, available here in three colors


But if those aren't your style, there are plenty of other cute sandals out there that are sure to keep you looking stylish throughout the season. Let's take a peek:


 
DV by Dolce Vita Archer, $69, available here in so many color options
A touch of gold in a different way




Madewell Holepunch Flat Sandal, $88, available here in three colors
I love Madewell shoes and these are too adorable





Bonnibel Elmo Camel Platform Wedge Sandal, $27, available here and here in black
A simple design with a bit of lift and you can't beat that price


Cynthia Vincent Jude, $198, available here
If you tend to keep your outfits simple, this is a great option to add some interest and color





Rebecca Minkoff Baha, $165, available here
So on trend with the neon and ankle tie



 
DV by Dolce Vita Jude, $68, available here in red and cognac
I tried these on over the weekend and they are really comfy. I would have bought them if my size was available






Seychelles Lily, on sale for $83, available here in mulitple colors
For those that might want a closed-toe option






Happy Shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts after the beep....beep. I love to hear from you!

Pin It button on image hover