Thursday, September 27, 2012

It's A Jungle Out There

Or a forest or a zoo, take your pick because animals are running rampant in the fashion world these days. I've succumb to the latest trend in both home goods and accessories, the only logical next step is to adorn my chest with a huge picture of a wolf, dog or perhaps a horse. The possibilities seem endless. Are you into the animal trend? If so, I am here to help with an assortment of things that are just too darn cute.




ONE by Sunny Girl Bulldog Sweater, $65, available here

Seriously, I can't resist a cute dog and this sweater is so tempting me!



Forever 21 Ditsy Feline Shorts, $17.80, available here

If you aren't into dogs, maybe cats will do you better. These shorts are on trend in color and pattern and it comes in a matching top (see here).



Madewell Sheepmeadow Sweater, $88.00, available here

It just kills me that these sheep have colorful socks on their feet. So adorable!




Target Black and White Owl Lamp, on sale for $35.99, available here

I have an addiction to lamps and chairs, so if I didn't already have plenty of those, I would be so want to buy this cute owl.




Tory Burch Brigitte Cosmetic Case, $65.00, available here

Tory Burch went crazy with the fox this season and if you aren't for animals on your body, this cosmetic case would be perfect.




C.Wonder Horse Stud Earrings, $38.00, available here
Starting small is the perfect way to test a trend and what better way than with these earrings.


If you follow me on Instagram (username: fshnonmymind), then you would have seen what wild animals I've accumulated recently. In case you haven't, here they are:

BCBGeneration fox bracelet (available here)


Patch NYC for Target candleholders ( owl available here)


I'm fairly certain that it's only the beginning. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts after the beep....beep. I love to hear from you!

Pin It button on image hover