Wednesday, September 19, 2012

OOTD- Getting Ready

There was a chill in the air this morning as I walked outside and I got so giddy at the thought of wearing a jacket. Is anyone else excited or am I in crazy fashion town by myself? I spent a good portion of my day looking at boots. I certainly don't need new ones, especially not ones that cost about $500 (Rag & Bone), but that didn't stop me from daydreaming or trying to do some creative budgeting to figure out if I can make those boots mine (probably not, unless I win the lottery tonight). While I was off in la-la land, I came up with some outfit ideas. What I would buy if money were no object and one that's a bit more reasonable but still cute. Take a look:

Unlimited Funds

Fall Outfit Splurge



Outfit Details:
Dress- J.Crew, available here
Boots- Rag & Bone, available here
Fox bracelet- Tory Burch, available here
Eyeglasses- Elizabeth & James, available here
Handbag- Sophie Hulme, available here





Gotta Pay the Bills Instead


Fall on a Budget


Outfit Details:
Sweater- Gap, available here
Skirt- Jack by BB Dakota, available here
Boots: Forever 21, available here
Eyeglasses- Warby Parker, available here
Hat- Madewell, available here
Handbag- Olivia + Joy, available here


Sweaters, hats and booties, oh my! :)

3 comments:

  1. Cute. I especially love the kissing foxes bangle & the cross body bag in the high-end look. Although I have to say I would never have guessed in a million years just by looking at the pics, that those flat burgundy ankle boots were F21! IRL it might be a different story, but they look pricey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, winter outfits are what I am most excited about compared to other season get-ups because you have so many details that you can add. For example, one can have a scarf or muffler, a bonnet or beret, gloves, boots, warm long socks, trench coats, warm cardigans, and many more. The look of a person covered up with these warmers just adds up to the delightful feeling that the season brings. Anyway, these outfits in your post are really beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Worried about taking too long for just getting ready for work or for a party? Get things organized or prepare your clothes and accessories ahead of time to avoid losing an item. If you change your mind about your outfit, do not forget to return the items in their respective places to avoid clutter. Get the look that you are aiming for by mixing and matching colors and just have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts after the beep....beep. I love to hear from you!

Pin It button on image hover